BEEP BEEP!!!!!! Any body home??

Technology has taken over my life...

Remember the days when we talked to people? There was no texting, tweeting, facebooking and all the other forms of technologically enhanced communication.

This weekend Irene forced me to speak to people, observe people without the smoke and mirrors of technology and everything became clear.

I felt vulnerable and appreciated during the uncomfortable pauses in between conversations. I played BOARD GAMES!!!!!! remember those?
and I enjoyed it to the fullest...but after the storms the lights came on and I went to facebook to catch up on the news and talk about how over prepared we were for the storm.
SMH...Gosh Darn It!




Follow on FB http://www.facebook.com/PhotoMediaDiaries Tweet ME: @PhotoMediaDiari

Comments

Popular Posts