Autumn is here



Fall is here!

This is not my favorite time of the year since I don't like the cold, but there are so many awesome things to do in this weather.
Today I want to highlight the top 5 reasons why I love the fall.

1. Fashion!!!
Fall is a great time to layer up in beautiful sweaters, jackets, boots to stay extra cozy while enjoying the beautiful sights. I'm looking for a new Jacket to get me through these cold days.

2. Trees!!
I love the trees and how beautiful and picturesque the city turns with the leaves turning gold and the color of amber. Its time to go Apple picking and of course there has to be the apple cider and a hay ride.


3.Cuddle weather
This is the time to get serious with your boo or warm blanket.
Time to try new recipes, stay in and just enjoy the company of the loved ones or spend quality time with yourself.


4.Halloween!
I love Halloween for the dramatics. The ghouls and goblins, trick or treating, costume wearing and living out the fantasies that daily life does not allow.



5.PINK
Breast Cancer awareness month is here!
health is an important factor of living a fabulous life and as a woman its important to take part in making sure we all have a better tomorrow.
I noticed a few business last year taking a stride in promoting awareness in some curious ways.
So while you are out enjoying the night look around for pink it's all around you.

Later Divas and Don's

Sin-Full Truths












Follow on FB http://www.facebook.com/PhotoMediaDiaries Tweet ME: @PhotoMediaDiari

Comments

Popular Posts