Commercial ADS Beatdown

Every chance I get, I'd send a photo, photo story or photo idea for magazine submittals. Its a tough market and I won't let it keep me from doing what I absolutely love!!! Here's another image of mine that was kicked to the curb...although it had nothing to do with the model, composition, quality or concept. Just simply bad timing....(You gotta love it! Timing is everything!).

For any photographers reading this...don't get discouraged or frustrated. Enjoy your work! There's so much to appreciate in this field! Its ART! Remember, to the average viewer...you have the ability to preserve a moment that no one can get back. However, thru your work, they have the opportunity to visit that moment from time to time! Now what's better than that?! (Wink)

Comments

Popular Posts