Parkchester Reunion - 2010 at Orchard Beach

On July 24th 2010, it was great to be reunited with people that I've spent some of my best teenage years with! The committee that put everything together did a fantastic job! Thanks to many individuals that took photos and video, I was able to put together a little video diary of some wonderful moments captured that day.

Thank GOD for the many "Parkchester Legends" who attended! It was quite amazing! LOL. I pray that next year many more of the GOOD people from PC will bless everyone with their presence.

I am compelled to vote for candidates at the next one to be AWARDED with titles, such as "Most Famous", "Most Crisp" (we have a lot up for that), "Best Baller in the courts" (woooo, that will be kind of tough too). I am so blessed to have grown up in a community of such great people. Thanks for the experiences, friendships and even the wars! It made each of us who we are today. I think we are all pretty rich in life! Wishing everyone GOD's BEST!


Comments

Popular Posts