Contest Ideas for a FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOT!

I love my photography work and MOST people I come across in this business. With that being said; wonderful relationships were formed with many talented and creative professionals which led to blessings paid forward! When you give to someone...you get back so much more. Because of this practice...I now have an entire GLAM SQUAD that is at my disposal to provide a COMPLETE MAKE OVER for a PHOTO SHOOT. FREE! This is NOT just for the LADIES, the MEN have an opportunity as well!

FRIENDS Please help me come up an honest and fair idea for a WINNER of this wonderful gift! I would love to execute this service in the fall season 2010 (which means there's time get fit). Slow up on the BBQ's and swim more LOL - the winner may be YOU!

Unless someone can come up with a full proof honest competition, MY closests friends are exempt from this. (Sorry) You BUMS get free shoots all of the time! LOL (BTW...BUMS stand for Beautifully Unique Modelike Subjects)....phew...I rebounded from that one!

Thank you for your support and your suggestions are greatly appreciated!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Comments

  1. This is such a cool thing but I will need some time to think of something. I like this! I will set up an account later. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts